Do you want to create a new club at IMS? If so, please follow this simple procedure below to get your club started!
- Meet with Mr. Cottom during homeroom in Portable 1.
- Complete the form Mr. Cottom gives you with interested students.
- Give a typed copy of this form to Mr. Gardiner and Mr. Cottom.
- Your club will be voted on at the next possible Student Senate meeting, and you will be informed of the outcome by Mr. Cottom. You may attend this Senate Meeting to persuade the Senators to approve your club.
- If your club is approved, your Club President or Club Advisor must notify Mrs. Schertzl of meeting dates and times.
- If your club is approved, your Club Advisor must check in with Mr. Cottom and Mr. Gardiner regarding allotted hours before beginning club meetings.
Forming an IMS Club
|Black Student Union||TBD|
|Cartooning Club||Meets Thursdays with Ms. Villa in Room 1209|
|Culture Club||Meets Mondays with Ms. Winslow in P6 |
|Digital Photography Club||TBD|
||Rehearsals Start January 21, 2020|
|Dungeons and Dragons Club||Meets Tuesdays with Mr. Jackson in Room 3208|
Tutoring program partnered with IHS - Thursdays at IHS with Ms. Street
Sign up at https://forms.gle/DgnAh1VrCHcHgcEQ8
|Fall Play Club||Meets after school October 15 - December 10. Performance December 11. Auditions October 15 and 16. Audition Form Ms. Weed, Ms. Wickenheiser, Mr. Schumacher|
|Fiddlers Philharmonic||Meets most Wednesdays at 8:15 a.m. with Mr. Schumacher|
|GSA (Gay and Straight Alliance)|
Meets Mondays with Ms. Weed in room 2206
|Green Team||Thursdays with Mr. Wieland in Room 3206|
|Homework Help with Math Focus*||Tuesdays in various Math Classrooms|
|Homework Help with LA/SS Focus*||Thursdays in various Teacher Classrooms|
|Homework Help with Science Focus*||Thursdays for Life Science. Earth & Space, Physical and Biology by appointment with teacher|
|Independent Homework Support ||Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays after school - Library|
Meets most Wednesdays at 8:15 a.m. with Mr. Eisenhauer and
Meets Thursdays after school with Mr. Eisenhauer
|Latinos United||Thursdays in room 2207 with Mr. Valdez|
||Meets most Mondays and some Tuesdays with Ms. Brewster in room 3215-see website |
|National Junior Honor Society
||Ms. Mallick and Ms. Brewster|
|Ping Pong Club ||Meets Wednesdays with Mr. KD|
|Unified Club||Meets Mondays with Ms. Marchewka in room 2209|
|U.S. Military History Club||TBD|
Additional after school opportunities available through the IM PTSA and the Issaquah Community Center.
* Funded by the Issaquah Schools Foundation
Activity Bus Routes