Do you want to create a new club at IMS? If so, please follow this simple procedure below to get your club started!
- Meet with Mr. Cottom during homeroom in Portable 1.
- Complete the form Mr. Cottom gives you with interested students.
- Give a typed copy of this form to Mr. Cottom.
- Your club will be voted on at the next possible Student Senate meeting, and you will be informed of the outcome by Mr. Cottom. You may attend this Senate Meeting to persuade the Senators to approve your club.
- If your club is approved, your Club President or Club Advisor must notify Mrs. Schertzl of meeting dates and times.
- If your club is approved, your Club Advisor must check in with Mr. Cottom and Mrs. Mullvain regarding allotted hours before beginning club meetings.
Forming an IMS Club
|Black Student Union||TBD|
|Digital Photography Club||TBD|
||Rehearsals Start January 19, 2021|
|Dungeons and Dragons Club||TBD|
|GSA (Gay and Straight Alliance)|
|Homework Help with Math Focus*||TBD|
|Homework Help with LA/SS Focus*||TBD|
|Homework Help with Science Focus*||TBD|
|Independent Homework Support ||Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays after school - Library|
Meets Mondays via Math Club Teams Video Session 3:00-4:00 with Ms. Brewster. See website.
Starts April 27
|National Junior Honor Society
||Ms. Mallick and Ms. Brewster|
|Ping Pong Club ||TBD|
|U.S. Military History Club||TBD|
Additional after school opportunities available through the IM PTSA and the Issaquah Community Center.
* Funded by the Issaquah Schools Foundation
Activity Bus Routes