Illustration of Liberty High School Performing Arts Building by Kendall Lum, Issaquah School District ACT Program
To be included on the District's Small Works Roster, please complete the application below and return by email to Debbie Rossen or mail to:
The Issaquah School District maintains its own Small Works Roster. The Small Works Process may be used on public works projects with an estimated cost of $300,000 or less. Please make note of the following if you wish to complete an application:
- Application must be printed and signed.
- Applicant must be able to provide a current Certificate of Insurance meeting District Requirements in order to perform work in the Issaquah School District.
- Applicant must be able to provide a Performance/Payment Bond on projects over $35,000.
It is recommended that applicants refer to applicable state laws regarding Public Works and Prevailing Wage projects before submitting a Small Works Roster application:
- RCW 18.27 Registration of Contractors
- RCW 39.12 Prevailing Wages on Public Works
- RCW 39.08 Contractor’s Bond
- RCW 60.28 Retainage, Liens
- RCW 39.04.350 Bidder Responsibility
If you need further information regarding the Issaquah School District Small Works Roster, please call the Capital Projects Department, 425-837-7040.