Pine Lake Middle School and Maywood Middle School Field Renovations
Pacific Cascade Middle School Field Renovation
- The existing football field and track is stripped of sod and nearly all the concrete curbing is demolished.
- The subgrade is established and the contractor is starting to form for the new concrete curbing. The rotation is slightly angled from its existing position to allow for eight track lanes.
- Approximately four trees had to be removed due to the closeness of the root ball to the curbing. This will lessen the likelihood the curb, track or field will be damaged if the trees blew over. The irrigation mainline supplying water to the softball and baseball field conflicted with the location of the new drain lines and will have to be lowered to remove the threat of damage.
Beaver Lake Middle School Field Renovation
- It appears the King County Building Department may be ready to release the permit fairly soon. We have requested an early release for the demolition, sod removal and construction of the new retaining wall so we can move forward while King County is finalizing the paperwork.
- We have requested the bonds, insurance and the contract from the contractor so we are ready to proceed as soon as we have approval.